Life is Good
This is what is new in my life. I am so excited. I got my tickets and I am so excited to see this movie in a theater with everyone being friends!
*please forward this email to all in your group!
BTW- we still have some front row seats in both theaters for anyone interested.
Eclipse
Raffle
We have so many great items for the raffle!
Designer Jeans –donated by Bff Diva
Ipod Shuffle- donated by Wing Orthodontics
Itunes Gift Cards- donated by Wing Orthodontics
Sonic Gift Cards
Bath and Body Works Products
Eclipse items (including Jacob and Edward Lifesize Cutouts so bring your cameras!)-donated by Jodi Blackburn and Wing Orthodontics
(There will be some in each theater)
Costa Vida Gift Card
Pedicures
Glitter Toes- donated by Jeni Martinsen
Jewelry- donated by Jeni Martinsen
Red Robin Gift Card – donated by Wendy Green
Movie Passes + Souvenir Cups
And so much more!
Thank you all so much for the donations!
Raffle will begin at 7pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment